Patna: One child died and 10 others fell ill Thursday after eating contaminated food at an orphan children’s home in Bihar’s Vaishali district, police said.
A police official said nearly a dozen children became sick after eating the food at Lok Seva Ashram in village Chakwaja.
“One child died and 10 others were admitted to a government hospital,” a police official said.
Hospital official B.N. Jha said the condition of the children is stable.
According to police officials, a preliminary inquiry showed that ashram authorities regularly served poor quality food to the children. “The police have began a probe into the incident,” an official said.
July 16, 23 students died and dozens fell ill at a government primary school in Dharmashati Gandaman village of Saran district in Bihar after eating contaminated midday meal. A forensic lab report confirmed that traces of toxic insecticide were found in the cooking oil used for making food at the school, police said.
country news, daily news, Islamic news, india news, Pakistan news, , india Pakistan
news, current news, news headlines, Latest World News,Articles,
breaking news, arab country news, sport news, cricket news, daily news, Islamic
news, india news, Pakistan news, india Pakistan news, current news,Current
affairs, Economic Affairs,Islam and Human Rights, Islam and Politics , Islam
and the West, Muslim Media, Islamic Society, Islamic World,Latest World
News, breaking news ,Top Breaking News, Current Affairs, daily news, recent
news, news headlines